Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday


My friend Christine and I went into Boston this afternoon. She could care less about football, and I can take it or leave it. We met at Barnes and Noble, then walked from the Prudential Center to Faneuil Hall, where we had a fabulous dinner at Zumas. She was very patient with my having to stop and take pictures every ten feet. Turns out, Superbowl Sunday is a great time to go into town. We felt like we had the whole city to ourselves. It's a good thing we are not so invested in football... the Patriots lost. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.