Saturday, April 24, 2010

Working on "The Skinny"


I sometimes neglect to post new entries here because I'm so busy browsing everyone else's blogs.
There is so much talent and loveliness out there!
I discovered Kim Klassen Cafe via Soul Aperature. I recently fell in love with
using textures, but have been avoiding photo shop because it all seemed overwhelming.
Not any more!
I'm taking Kim's "skinny" course that explains photoshop
so that normal humans can understand how to use it.
So far I'm loving it!
If you have any time be sure to browse Kim's blog... there are lots of terrific photos and hints found there.
You won't be sorry if you stop to visit Christina too. Hers is one of my favorite blogs.
Her photos are lovely and her words are thoughtful.
In the meantime, watch this space for my amazing new photos!
;)

1 comment:

Kim Klassen said...

oh you are so sweet.... and the image so lovely too!!!
truly!