Friday, September 4, 2009

Winding Down (and Up)



Whew! 
A long weekend at last! 
OK, so seriously, I can't really complain. It's been a summer full of long weekends (and weeks).
I am one of those lucky people who has the summer off. 
Yup.
I'm a teacher.
I started school last week, and am glad to be back, but not glad to set the alarm for 5 am again. 

In the meantime, I'm enjoying  a long weekend. No alarm clocks!! 
 Today is absolutely gorgeous - perfect temperature and a slight breeze. I love this time of year.  Summer is winding down, yet not quite ready to give up, and autumn is approaching, but willing to share the same space. 

Leo loves this weather too... 

I hope you are enjoying this lovely weekend, wherever you may be. 

2 comments:

PixieDust said...

Ok, this is my favorite picture of Leo - seriously! It just says it all, yes?

:-D

Happy weekend!

(((hugs))),
love,
me

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh that first picture. Oh my. So lovely.